Just as last month, this box was neatly packaged, this time with blue tissue paper and as you will notice below, blue was defiantly the theme this month for winter. There was a detailed information card included explaining each mask in detail as well as some application tips. They also point out each mask's retail price which this month's total value is $24.50 and I paid $14.50, not too shabby.
Here are the masks that were inside January's Seven Lux box. Two of the brand I had heard before (Dr. Jart and 23 Years Old) and a few I haven't heard of before. Some of these sound rather interesting as you will read below and I might slip in one of these masks this week and break my masking schedule! Yes, I have a masking schedule LOL
What masks were included:
1. 23 Years Old Badecasil Dermaseal Mask - this mask contains betaine salicylate, a fatty acid and tea tree extract. This mask claims to moisturize, soften and remove dead skin cells and treat damaged skin.
2. Dr. Jart Vital Hydra Solution Mask - this is a cellulose sheet mask that claims to deeply hydrate and nourish skin. I just posted my first Dr. Jart mask on my Instagram here and I absolutely loved it so I am really excited to try this one!
3. Nuca Hydro Superjelly Aqua Coral Mask - this mask focuses on soothing and hydration. This is a two piece hydrogel mask that contains centella asiatica, green tea and seaweed.
4. MSbyN Deep Aqua System Mask - this mask contained fermented coconut oil which is highly hydrating, nourishing and helps to strengthen the moisture barrier.
5. A. by Bom Ultra Perfect Cream Mask - this mask seems very interesting because they say it has the same effect as using a lotion, essence and a cream. This contains rice extract, milk proteins and jasmine.
6. Point de Mire Snow Cooling and Lifting Mask - I love the packaging of this mask! This mask sheet is made of cupra, a type of regenerated fiber similar to silk that was developed in Germany in the mid 1800's. Along with extracts like centella asiatica, this masks claims to soothe, calm and heal damaged skin.
7. Frienvita Re-new Filtering Caviar Vita B Mask - this mask is supposed to help repair the skin with vitamin B and caviar which is high in protein. This masks sheet is designed to help filter and absorb oil and dust particles left on the skin after cleansing.
Overall, another great month of masks from Facetory! I am really glad that I signed up for this monthly subscription service.
Have you tried any of these masks before?
Stay Beautiful ❤️
*PR sample - This may contain affiliate links that help support this blog